Wednesday, April 24

A Symphony of creation


Below is my poem

Symphony of Creation

Form, of mystery, spread out in light filled symmetry,
A form, continues, with each breath, symbol of my life as yet
So, let me know no more, that I may know the splendour 
Of the light filled, ONE agenda.

Form, is it our own reflection, of our heart felt expectations 
Hidden in the time of present, lonely in its own pure presence
Continued on, deep within us, calling forth, our own surrender
of the light filled, ONE agenda.

Form of ONE, itself to know
Form of two, the desire of ONE
Form of all, a memory of ONE   
Form of memory, the ONE it knows
The ONE true Light of Love

5 comments:

♥ N o v a said...

The merging of your own individuality with that of a higher being. Sacrificing one's self to the will of a higher power. That's my takeaway.

Tom said...

My response cannot be with words. Maybe a handclasp across the oceans will convey something appropriate.

Deanna said...

Thank you Lindsay

Lindsay Byrnes said...

Hi Nova,
Thanks for letting me know your lovely insight. Best wishes

Hi Tom
Thanks for the handclasp across the ocean. I felt its warm embrace. Best wishes

Hi Deanna,
Thanks to you Deanna. I’m becoming accustomed to your name already. Can I presume Halle will now only make the rare odd comment? Best wishes

Deanna said...

Well Lindsay, if I comment on Two-Spirits, it will likely be Halle who gets the credit, but no matter, it is me behind the curtain!