Wednesday, November 30

Hello to Western Australian Readers

I would like to say hello to any visitors from Western Australia reading my blog. I’ve noticed frequent visitations from viewers on the “Big Blue” internet provider based in WA. Please feel free to comment on any of the articles as I’d love to hear from you! I have great memories of my many visits to Western Australia it’s such a lovely place. You can comment anonymously if you are not a registered user but you will need to complete the word verification.

1 comment:

Gary said...

I'm from Western Canada - far, far from WA, but just want to thank you for the comments you've been leaving on my blog site. Somehow Oz and Canada are relatives (aside from mother UK). Maybe it's because you mostly live on a thin strip along your coastline and we mostly live on a thin strip along the U.S. border (your strip is more pleasant).