Wednesday, May 20

Wishing you were here somehow

Hello here is the recording of my song number 17, which has occupied a bit of time whilst hibernating so to speak at home.

Wishing you were here somewhere
I have been leaning a few songs for mini concerts for future aged care and related gatherings and this one is from the Phantom but it still has some rough edges. The piano accompaniment was by way of recording for me by a friend (one of her favourite songs ) and is in the original key as sung by Christine in the Phantom. I downloaded the sheet music and put it in her letter box, so she then emailed me her piano accompaniment. 
I recorded myself with the accompaniment playing on my  desktop computer just using Voice memos . 
The song was composed by Lloyd Weber  for a soprano so you might have to cut me some slack. 

1 comment:

Rachael Byrnes said...

Sounds very nice! Lovely!